Apple launched new mobile device as iPhone 5 which comes up with great features and eye catching look on 12th September, 2012 with wide range of storage capacity having 16GB, 32GB and 64GB with iOS 6. It slim body with high resolution camera attracts users with ultrafast wireless internet makes more over unique for new generations.
- Slim Design – remarkable slim design to provide larger display and powerful battery life not compromised with wi-fi or internet use.
- Thin, sleek, and very capable - 18 percent thinner and 20 percent lighter than iPhone 4S with beautiful aluminum body
- Display – 4 Inch Retina Display - On a larger canvas that lets you see more of every web page includes 1136-by-640 resolution with color saturation that’s 44 percent greater than before
- Ultrafast Wireless - LTE wireless technology and does not effects battery life with support of includes advanced networks such as HSPA, HSPA+, and DC-HSDPA. Browse, download, and stream content at ultrafast speeds and Dual-band 802.11n wireless connectivity accelerate its Wi-Fi experience, too - up to 150 Mbps.
- CPU performance - up to twice as fast compared with the A5 chip. The A6 chip also offers graphics performance that’s up to twice as fast as the A5 and designed to work with iOS 6.